#moreEUROPEnow - We stand with Ukraine
Join the first Europe wide online demonstrations
We are delighted to invite you at #moreEUROPEnow, the first Europe wide online demonstration.
The Union of European Federalists has organised - in 48 hours - the first European online demonstration, together with other civil society organisations and citizens, to express solidarity with the Ukrainian people and call for a federal, sovereign and democratic Europe.
WHEN: Saturday 5 March 2022, 19:30 - 21:30 online.
Invitees from all over Europe will each make a short political statement (in English) followed by moments of poetry and music.
- Sandro GOZI, UEF President and MEP (Renew Europe)
- Petras AUSTREVICIUS, MEP (Renew Europe)
- Eva MAYDEL, EMI President and MEP (Renew Europe)
- Danuta HUBNER, MEP (EPP)
- Rainer WIELAND, President of Europa Union Germany, Vice-President of the European Parliament and MEP (EPP)
- Brando BENIFEI, MEP (S&D)
- Daniel FREUND, Spinelli Group President, MEP (Greens/EFA)
- Lukas MANDL, UEF Austria President and MEP (EPP)
- Christa SCHWENG, EESC President
- Stefano CASTAGNOLI, President Movimiento Federalista Europeo
- Daniel GERER, UEF Austria
- Catherine VIEILLEDENT, Secretary General of Group Europe
- Eszter NAGY, Secretary General of UEG Hungary
- Francois, LERAY, President UEF France
- Raphael BEZ, Secretary General of UEF/EMI Switzerland
- Antonio ARGENZIANO, President of JEF
Moderators: Dr. Nana Walzer (journalist) and Götz Otto (German actor, played in films such as Schindler's List, The Fall - Hitler's Last Days, Iron Sky).
Everyone has the opportunity to participate by writing phrases of support in the chat.
The event has a very innovative character because it will be broadcast on the Twitch platform - easy to access from both mobile phones and PCs without the need to install any software. Our event will be on the "Wildmics" channel, which already has a loyal audience of 30,000 users and has already organised similar events for a German audience.
This is an excellent opportunity to promote democratic values and a strong, united Europe in the light of the Conference on the Future of Europe.
Share this link with the hashtag #moreEUROPEnow to share the event and to download social media material for promotion : moreeuropenow.eu