The Union of European Federalists is delighted to invite you to the next episode of #moreEUROPEnow. This time we discuss the important topic of migration.
With the special guests
- Friedrich BOKERN, Secretary-General & Head of Operations of Relief & Reconciliation for Syria, former Member of the Cabinet of the President of the European Parliament Jerzy Buzek,
- Gabriel TOGGENBURG, Head of Human Rights Structures & Mechanisms Service, Institutional Cooperation and Networks Unit, European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA)
Europe is much more than dry politics: Europe is a shared living space, invaluable quality of life, and by no means taken for granted. moreEUROPEnow focuses on fact-based, human-emotional, and loosely moderated topics relevant to Europe and democracy. Hosted by communication scientist Nana Walzer with resident expert Dirk van den Boom and special guests.
- Host: Nana Walzer
- With: Dirk van den Boom
- Special guests: Michael Bloss & Bernhard Zlanabitnig
- Video editing: Steffen Ritter
- Thumbnail: Dan da Silva, Steffen Ritter
In collaboration with:
► European Federalists https://www.federalists.eu
► Europe Direct (Austria) https://bit.ly/3M0tmK8
YouTube post-production: Wild Atlantic Studios Limited in collaboration with Tommy Krappweis.