The UEF Congress,
- recalling that an Altiero Spinelli chair has been established at the Buenos Aires University;
- in order to promote the dissemination of federalist thinking beginning from the Universities, for the purpose of awakening the public opinion at large;
- whereas European unification is not an isolated case, but the most advanced example of a worldwide formation process of regional groupings of states;
- underlines the relevance of Spinelli’s thought and action regarding the unification method of the great regions of the world;
- invites the European Institutions to establish, beside Jean Monnet chairs, Altiero Spinelli chairs not only within the EU, but also at the world level.