AGAINST THE RETURN OF THE WAR IN EUROPE: FEDERAL EUROPE,SOVEREIGN AND DEMOCRATIC
The process of European unification was born from the ashes of a terrible war, to realise the project of the European Federation. The return of the war warns that it is time to complete this project. The European Union must strengthen itself at this dramatic time by immediately undertaking the birth of a federal, sovereign and democratic Europe. The Conference on the Future of Europe is therefore an opportunity to immediately initiate the Treaty reforms needed to bring the federal political union into being.
The debate will be held in Italian language with Italian members of the Plenary of the Conference on the Future of Europe and with representatives of the Italian Government and Parliament.
Registration here: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86035180091#success
The time is now: There is momentum to build a federal Europe, sovereign and democratic
- Sandro GOZI (MEP, Renew, CoFoE member), President of UEF
- Brando BENIFEI (MEP, S&D, CoFoE member)
- Eleonora EVI (MEP, Greens, CoFoE member)
- ALFIERI Alessandro (Senator, PD, CoFoE member)
- Matteo BIANCHI (Deputy, Lega, CoFoE member)
- Bruno TABACCI (Undersecretary of State to the Prime Minister, Democratic Centre)
- Tommaso NANNICINI (Senator, EU Policy Commission, PD)
- Luisa TRUMELLINI, Secretary General of the MFE, Vice-President of UEF