OUR SPACE FOR FEDERALISTS' VOICES FROM ALL AROUND EUROPE
In this section you will be able to explore the different views of Federalist activists, as well as European decision-makers and other personalities committed to the Future of Europe. You will also find all articles coming from our National sections. We hope you enjoy this section and it is useful for you to explore the different arguments and intellectual debate around the role of federalists ideas in the Future of Europe, and in relation to the Conference on the Europe of Europe.
Should you wish to contribute or publish in this section of our website your articles on the Conference on the Future of Europe, do not hesitate to contact us to:email@example.com .
SANDRO GOZI, President of the Union of European Federalists
Member of the European Parliament, FR (Renew Europe).
- “Un nuovo trattato per l’Europa”, Huffington Post, 21/01/2020 (IT).
- “Sovrana, democratica e potente, questa deve essere l'Europa del futuro”,Huffington Post, 04/12/2019 (IT). You can also find a version of this article in English, German and French here .
- Interview to Sandro Gozi - “Europe must run away from minimalist solutions", La Croix, 24 April 2020 (Original in French here)
- S. Gozi: A Fund to Transform the Union and bet on a common future, Press release, European Federalists, 19th May 2020
DOMENEC RUIZ DEVESA, Member of the European Parliament, ES (S&D).
Member of the Federal Committee of UEF (UEF Spain)
- “La Conferencia sobre el futuro de Europa”, Diario Información, 1st February 2020 (ES).
- The European response to the coronavirus: Health Union and anti-crisis plan, Diario Información, 13th March 2020 (Original version in Spanish here)
- Europe’s response to COVID needs a relaunch of political integration, Movimiento Europeo, 08/04/2020 (Original version in Spanish here)
CONTRIBUTIONS FROM UEF SECTIONS AND OTHER PARTNERS
The Spinelli Group
- Statement of The Spinelli Group and of the Union of European Federalists (UEF) on a European response to address the health and socio-economic impact of COVID19, 25 March 2020
- A Federal Europe: the way out of the crisis, 28 April 2020
- Statement by The Spinelli Group on the seventieth anniversary of the Schuman declaration, 9 May 2020.