UEF Lithuania is committed to the following activities to advance its objectives:
- to inform the Lithuanian society about the ideas of European federalism and the importance of united Europe;
- to participate and induce discussions on the place and role of Lithuania in EU;
- to spread written and verbal information related to its activities; to promote values, objectives and tasks of UEF Lithuania;
- to organize meetings, trainings, seminars, conferences, public actions and other kind of events;
- to publish periodical and/or occasional papers related to the relevant topics of UEF Lithuania;
- to provide policy suggestions for institutions and organizations, which deal with issues relevant to the promotion of European federalism;
- to represent members of UEF Lithuania and cooperate with national and international organizations, which share similar ideas and objectives.