The Union of European Federalists in the Czech Republic organizes regular sessions in the Senate - upper chamber of the Czech Parliament - with personalities of the political and economic spheres in the country.
Main concerns and goals of the organisation
1) to bring the interest of ordinary citizens to EU affairs and their fundaments in order to understand common European principles and interests;
2) to make Europe act in the Global policies;
3) to establish the European Ministry of Finance as an essential point to avoid the next crisis in any Eurozone Member State without necessity of changing Treaties;
4) to establish one executive head of the European Union;
5) make the European sustainable political space via promoting Transnational election's lists of candidates to the European Parliament, media etc.